Additional Benefits of Membership
- Discounts on funeral goods and services through FIPA, which more than cover the cost of dues
- Access to the I-Trust, a turn-key preneed trust designed by independents, for independents
- Legislative advocacy and representation for Independent Funeral Homes and Directors in Florida
- Discounts on participation at all IFDF events, including the conference and trade show
- A wide variety of continuing education courses offered at local meetings around the state, at the annual conference and online
- Affiliation with the Independent brand as a member you can use the I logo on your stationery and advertisements to elevate your image as a firm with real community ties.
- Be seen as a leader among your peers. Strengthen your leadership skills while playing an important role in IFDF’s leadership. Firm members have the right to participate in association leadership, including committees and election to the IFDF Board.
- Information is power. Members receive timely association news and a wealth of information through electronic and print publications and online resources.
- Funeral Service Credit Union membership access, to help you with your financing of specialty funeral vehicles and other financial needs.
- Health insurance programs through IFDF Insurance Services Division.
- Discounted credit-card processing rates.
IFDF helps sustain the future of your profession. Invest in the future and join IFDF.
The Following Companies Provide Benefits to IFDF Members
APEX Continuing Education Credit: Online or by Mail
Whitmore Group Business Insurance (PDF)
Health Insurance Products
Funeral Service Credit Union
Florida BankCard Solutions