Presented by Federated Insurance
A "Straight Talk"
(1-hr CE Webinar*)
Marketing Representative in Florida
The cornerstone of every strong risk management plan is preparing for unexpected events, such as fires, severe weather, losses of key staff members, power outages, and more. Disaster Planning will focus on steps a business should take to help expedite recovery and resume serving customers as quickly as possible. This presentation covers operations, employees, key contacts, IT resources, finances, and more as essential considerations for a proper plan.
About the Presenter
Lex Craggs is the Marketing Representative for Federated Insurance in Florida. He began his employment with Federated Insurance in October 2018. In 2019, he became a Marketing Development Trainee and then, afterwards, a field staff.
- You must be an IFDF member (firm establishment owner, individual member, and affiliate member).
- You must attend the full webinar to obtain credit; partial credit will not be awarded.
- You must login to Zoom using your full name and remain logged into the webinar for the entirety of the event.
- Prior to or immediately after the event, forward your FL license number to Ruth Bedell, to sign up for CE credit.
- IFDF will issue documentation granting credit within 4 weeks post-event after verifying full attendance and will upload the course roster to the licensee portal.