Lead Generation: The New Online Dating
Presented by Mitch Smith, eFuneral Partner
A "Straight Talk"
(1-hr CE Webinar*)
"Lead Generation: The New Online Dating"
Director of Partnership Development
About the Course
Have you ever wondered how being able to leverage your digital brand to identify, reach, engage and ultimately capture leads is comparable to online dating?
Probably not, but through our virtual workshop, you might be surprised by how eerily similar they truly are.
- Getting to know your audience as consumers, not just customers.
- Building the right story based on when, where and how your audience needs it.
- Capturing your audience’s attention and, most importantly, keeping it.
Really, we just want to help funeral providers know what to consider when it comes to online lead generation to avoid asking your potential lead for their hand in marriage before the first date.
- Understand the tools available in the space and begin to understand if you are leveraging them correctly.
- Challenge your notion of customers and better equip your funeral home to deal with a new type of lead.
- Build a sales funnel, and understand that traditional business will not subside while you prepare for the influx of a new type of customer.
- You must be an IFDF member (firm establishment owner, individual member, and affiliate member).
- You must attend the full webinar to obtain credit; partial credit will not be awarded.
- You must login to Zoom using your full name and remain logged into the webinar for the entirety of the event.
- Prior to or immediately after the event, forward your FL license number to Ruth Bedell, to sign up for CE credit.
- IFDF will issue documentation granting credit within 4 weeks post-event after verifying full attendance and will upload the course roster to the licensee portal.