Funeral Director Position Available in Kissimmee
We are currently seeking a licensed Funeral Director to work at several of our family-owned locations throughout Kissimmee and St. Cloud, FL.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career, with training and advancement alongside great people. We offer an excellent compensation package including vacation, Insurance, 401K and bonuses available!
This position interacts directly with families during their time of need and is responsible for creating and maintaining a high level of customer service.
• Meeting with client families to listen and arrange personalized memorial services
• Ensuring all files and paperwork are timely and in accordance with relevant laws and regulations
• Conducting and attending services regularly
• Working on-call / first call, as needed
• Maintaining open and effective communication and accurate, up-to-date client files
• Participating in community events, groups and/or organizations
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Valid Funeral Director License and/or the ability to obtain license in the State of Florida or currently enrolled in or recently completed an accredited Mortuary Program
• Proficient with computers and technology
• Ability to manage a caseload while creating an exceptional customer experience
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, communication skills & grief counseling
• Ability to craft obituaries
• Team player
• Valid state issued driver’s license in good standing and acceptable driving record
• Ability to lift 50 lbs or more
Who we are:
We are an independently owned and operated group of funeral homes, cemetery and crematory operating under the names Osceola Memory Gardens, Funeraria y Crematorio Porta Coeli, Fisk Funeral Home & Crematory and Funeraria Borinquen located in Osceola County.
It has been our privilege to serve Central Florida for over 100 years and proudly remain family owned and operated. We are committed to providing the very best in quality care by offering thoughtful, caring and compassionate services and support to those we serve at an affordable price. Each family comes to us because they know we are leaders in our profession, dedicated to excellence in service, and have the highest integrity.
Annual Salary: $40,000 - $65,000 depending on experience plus bonuses and commissions
Cell Phone Provided
Five Personal days
Five Vacation days
Ten days total for Years 1-3. 15 days thereafter.
Health Insurance, Eye and Dental after 90 days employment.
After 90 days employment.
Please send resume to: Michael.Russell@OsceolaMemGds.com
Anticipation Start Date: 2-16-2022