Funeral Director/Embalmer Position Available
Funeral Director/Embalmer Job Description:
- Consult with families or friends of the deceased to arrange funeral details from beginning to end. To include: organizing the funeral performance, the officiant, how and where the remains will ultimately be placed to include scheduling opening closing of grave at cemetery, and other logistics such as transporting the body, arranging times and dates and where services will be preformed.
- Monitor funeral service operations to ensure that they comply with applicable policies, regulations and laws.
- Embalming - Dressing - Casketing.
- Valid Funeral Director License - Embalming License - Currently enrolled in Funeral Program/Internship.
- Respect wishes of the decedent. Offer counsel and comfort to families and friends of the deceased.
- COVID-19 precautions
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Please answer the following questions:
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- How many years of Funeral Directing experience do you have?
- Please list 2-3 dates and time ranges that you could do an interview.
- Do you have a valid Funeral Director License?
- Do you have a valid Embalming License?
If interested, please contact Mark Downing, Owner, at (352) 678-8588.